My so called Vagina
Wednesday, July 16, 2003
OH YES!!! The republicans in California didn’t get their way! The state senate shot down the republican budget proposal to eliminate this huge chuck of important services. If you all forgot what I am talking about (but I would be surprised if you did since I made several posts about it) you can read about it in all the posts I made on the 7th. Thanks to all who sent in letters and/or made phone calls.
Tuesday, July 15, 2003
Ok, I was in the car with my brothers friend, and this car pulls up next to us, and they have this HUGE vagina toy. The guy in the passenger seat gets up out of the sun roof and starts to lick it. I was laughing so hard!!! I thought I was going to piss my pants from laughing so hard. So I roll down the window to talk to the guy, and he asks me for my number so he can lick my pussy later. My brothers friend told him my number.... He hasnt called, and I dont know if I want him to or not.
Saturday, July 12, 2003
Thursday, July 10, 2003
Wednesday, July 9, 2003
Some other areas they are planning to cut:
• Delay entry to kindergarten for over 90,000 children, with less than two months advance notice and no extra child care or preschool options.
• Limit access of children in the Healthy Families Program. 149,000 children would lose health care coverage as a result of the lowering of the income limit for the program.
• Cut 15% in operations in all state departments, severely curtailing frontline health and human services programs.
• Eliminate Accelerated Enrollment and the Medi-Cal Bridge to the Healthy Families Program. These cuts will cause over 80,000 children to lose health coverage.
• Eliminate the Child Health Disability Prevention Program, eliminating 858,000 health screenings for childhood diseases among low-income children.
• Eliminate a clothing allowance for children in foster care.
• Eliminate child abuse prevention and protection programs.
Update with my last post
The Assembly Republican Caucus has introduced a Compromise Budget Proposal which includes elimination of the California Commission on the Status of Women. The proposal will be heard by the Assembly on Sunday afternoon, July 6th. We ask for your immediate help by contacting legislators to voice your opposition to this action.
( Actions you can takeCollapse )
does anyone read this community? just wondering? and i wish i knew how i could get more people to join and be active so that there is actually something to read in this community. Maybe i should start posting more. hrmm. anyone have any ideas? anyone care? haha. ok im done.
CALL TO ACTION!!!
I haven’t posted here much, but this is too important not to bring up, especaill for those of you who live in California like I do
For the record: I HATE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY'S PROPOSAL! NOT just because it will cause me to be unemployed (yes it sucks, but that is not the biggest issue here). However, it's not what it does to me that pisses me off the most, it’s what it does to all of us, morally, ethically, and socially:
The Republican budget proposal includes the following spending cuts:
- Elimination of all teen-pregnancy prevention programs ($3.4 million)
- Elimination of Family PACT, a state funded reproductive health care program that includes contraception and HIV testing ($63.5 million)
- Elimination of Medi-Cal funding for abortion ($27 million)
- Elimination of the Battered Women's Shelter Program ($21.8 million)
- Elimination of the California Commission on the Status of Women ($443,000)
- Elimination of the Department of Fair Employment and Housing ($15 million)
- Reduction in the Adolescent Family Life Program ($12 million)
- Elimination of Minor Consent Services ($786,500)
If this budget proposal is adopted, young women and poor women will be denied access to family planning services.
- By eliminating the Battered Women's Shelter Program, which serves more than 100,000 women and children annually, more than 95 programs will lose funding for services such as: 24 hour crisis hotlines; emergency food, clothing and shelter for victims of domestic violence; counseling; emergency room services; and legal assistance with Temporary Restraining Orders.
- The teenage birth rate, which is at its lowest level in four decades, will rise to alarming levels.
- Denying access to condoms and HIV Testing will result in an increase in the spread of HIV/AIDS.
- Cutting the Family PACT family planning program will cost the state millions of dollars in federal funds. For every dollar cut, California will lose $9 in federal funds, meaning a loss of $330 million in federal funds each year. Every dollar the state spends on family planning, saves $4.48 in future health care costs through the prevention of unplanned pregnancies.
- Eliminating funding for Medi-Cal abortions will lead to more women seeking costly health care in emergency rooms for botched abortions.
- Eliminating the Department of Fair Employment and Housing will lead to less enforcement of anti-discrimination laws.
These proposals by the Republicans are not only bad public policy, but some of them are also unconstitutional. The California Supreme Court ruled in Committee to Defend Reproductive Rights v. Myers (1981) that budget restrictions on Medi-Cal abortion funding are unconstitutional, because they violate privacy and equal protection provisions in the state constitution. The United States Supreme Court ruled in Eisenstadt v. Baird (1972) that denying individuals their right to contraceptives conflicts "with fundamental human rights."
As soon as I find information on a call to action, I will post it because this is way too serious to ignore.
Please spread the word!!!
Monday, June 30, 2003
I havent been getting anything but cleaned in a very long time! someone save me!
Saturday, June 28, 2003
|Personality||A Worrier, I Worry That I Worry Too Much|
|Sexual||If I Have To|
|Likely To Win||The Respect Of My Colleagues|
|Me - In A Word||Compassionate|
|Brought to you by MemeJack|
Monday, June 23, 2003
ok so where are all the vagina pictures???? hhhmmmm? Come on people.
So heres a post from me. I like a shaved vagina. There is nothing sexier than a shaved vagina, it makes me want to dive right in :)
Tuesday, June 17, 2003
my puppy has a tiny vagina so we call her mini vagina
i shave my vagina, it's just disgusting to have any type of body hair for me. now that the pool is open...i must swim in it. i dont really have a HUGE problem with my body, just my bikini line. it drives me nuts it only looks good once a week when i get a GOOD shave. but 2 days after that i get razor burn and bumps and i find that very un attractive. so i wear a long shirt.
i am absoultly not waxing.
We have 12 members already. I am so excited!!! Now people should start posting already!!!!
Monday, June 16, 2003
Hey. I hope everyone likes what i did to the community (the colors and fun stuff) Let me know what you think about it!
I'm going to write the same thing in all the communities I joined. I just wanted to say hello to everyone. My name is Max and I'm new to every community. I have a friend who is a member of some of these and so she's gotten me up to date on what to do. So I have no friends yet on my list so if you wanna add me, I'll add you too! :) I'm a 21 year old lesbian from the DC Metro Area. Well, I'm outtie for now.
Just add me, I'll add you too ...
Sunday, June 15, 2003
Hello I am Duckies Vagina. This is the first day of my diary. Today i got poked a few times and then washed. Also today is laundry day so i didnt get any underwear. i felt so free. What did you all do today?
=high five for a clean punani=
you can have a fake pussy? how?
Navigate: (Previous 20 entries)